Military members have an unfair advantage when it comes to excelling in every new business venture they try. Especially real estate investing.
But you don’t have to have served in the military to “copy and paste” the ingredients that make them successful into your business and life.
In today’s episode, I’m dissecting the mindsets, beliefs, and habits military members have that help them kick butt and take names so you can become more successful in your business and life too.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The #1 motto military members live by that can help you thrive in your real estate investing business ([1:46])
- Jesus’s secret for becoming a highly successful real estate investor ([1:54])
- How to get qualified sellers to spill the beans on their deepest, darkest secrets that guarantees they’ll do business with you ([2:43])
- The trick for getting a seller salivating to do a deal with you — even if it means them leaving $10,000 (or more) on the table ([3:00])
- Why “lowballing” renovations will backfire on you and wind up costing more ([7:29])
- 3 “reality check” questions military members ask themselves to stay calm and cool during stressful situations ([16:43])
- Once you understand this key insight, you’ll be successful at anything you try… ([17:38])
If you’re a real estate investor or someone that’s trying real estate investing and you need a little boost to take off, the most important thing you could do right now is watch the training we have available at http://socialmediablueprint.com/podcast,
Resources mentioned in this episode:
11 Reasons Why Military Veterans Make Amazing Realtors