When your real estate investing business is stuck using old school tactics it will die like Moses did in the dessert.
Tactics like high-pressured sales calls simply don’t work anymore.
If you want to become a more successful real estate investor, it’s going to require you to think differently about how you do your deals.
In this episode, I’m joined by Lianna Alcock, a real estate investor who has been a superstar at using Facebook ads to get deals done. She shares her sales secrets that makes her Facebook ads the best marketing trick up her sleeve.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why your Facebook ads aren’t sending you money (even if they’re performing well) ([3:28])
- The real reason high-pressured sales tactics don’t work in real estate anymore ([3:53])
- 9 words that immediately make sellers trust you like an old friend ([4:58])
- Why introverts usually crush extroverts at sales ([8:15])
- The subtle mindset shift that wipes out jitters and butterflies before sales calls ([8:38])
- The weird, but true way meditation stops you from living paycheck to paycheck ([21:36])
If you’d like to learn more about Lianna and connect with her, you find her website here https://webuymdproperties.com/, her Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/LiannaBuysHouses/, and her Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/liannabuyshouses/.
Wish you had sellers coming to you instead of having to chase them down? We put together a free training for you over at http://socialmediablueprint.com/podcast to help you do this. Or if you want to schedule a marketing strategy session with me and my team, book your free session at http://socialmediablueprintpodcast.com/.