Many new real estate investors think cold calling is a cheap and easy way to talk to qualified sellers and close deals.
But what you don’t realize is that cold calling is ineffective, it’s more expensive than it seems, and it can create legal chaos, causing more problems than it solves.
In this episode, I’m going through the three main reasons cold calling sucks so you don’t get sucked into a trap that could destroy your business.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why cold calling is a tremendous waste of time and what to do instead ([2:54])
- How blood-thirsty lawyers harass business owners like you until they find violations they can feed on that will ruin your business ([4:02])
- The hidden costs of cold calling that could kill your business ([4:53])
- How your VA is costing you up to $40,000 dollars every time they press dial ([5:04])
- Why you’ll never close a client by chasing after them and the trick to make them chase you instead ([9:28])
- Are you willing to call 2100 people to close one deal? If no, try this instead… ([10:19])
Wouldn’t it be nice if sellers were chasing you instead of the other way around? Not only is that possible, but I created a free guide that explains it all for you called The Social Media Blueprint. Download it now at http://socialmediablueprint.com/podcast
Resources mentioned in this episode: